BAHEEN TOWER INFORMATION
How can I register?
You can apply through the Tasleem online portal by completing the cooling connecting form.
- Enter your unit details.
- Fill up your personal details and agree on the Cooling service agreement.
- Upload your required documents.
- Pay the security deposit and registration fees.
If you prefer to register in person, you can visit Tasleem’s Customer Service locations, and provide the following:
- Tasleem cooling services agreement to be completed and signed
- A copy of valid Emirates ID or passport.
- A copy of the tenancy contract.
- Security deposit based on bedroom type and registration fees (residential).
What are the required documents to register a company?
- Tasleem cooling services agreement to be completed and company stamp.
- Copy of company Trade License.
- Copy of valid Emirates ID or passport of the authorized person.
- Power of attorney.
- Copy of the tenancy contract.
- Vat certificate.
How much is the Registration fee and Security Deposit?
Please refer to our charges section of this website.
What are the Tasleem payment methods?
The payment can be made by using Tasleem mobile application or Tasleem online portal otherwise visit any of our locations.
I want to make a payment online or using my mobile phone
Download our app to register. You are required to have an active account with Tasleem to be able to make payment on the application and self-service portal via our homepage.
How do I know what my balance is?
When registering with Tasleem, you will be receiving a monthly bill on your email also logging into Tasleem mobile application, on the online portal.
When will the payment reflect on the customer’s account?
All payments made online will be updated as soon as the payment is authorized. Cash and cheque payments can take up to 1 business day to update. If you don’t see your balance updated in these time-frames, please email our customer service.
Can I request a statement of my account?
Yes. All your invoices and financial transactions are available on the Tasleem online portal and Tasleem mobile application.
What is the invoice breakdown?
The invoice consists of Consumption, and any transaction fees are listed separately.
What is Consumption?
Cooling services used by the household.
What is the overdue amount?
Total outstanding bills past the due date. Logging into Tasleem mobile application or on Tasleem online portal will enable you to view overdue invoices.
How do I request a copy of my invoice?
All the invoices will be available on the Tasleem mobile application and Tasleem online portal.
SUSPENSION AND RE-CONNECTION
Suspension of the cooling services?
Paying on time will prevent the suspension of the cooling service. A suspension will occur when the overdue bill is not paid. For re-connection of the cooling service:
For a Registered customer payment of the overdue amount and service reconnection fees will be applicable. In case the meter was inaccessible, and an external suspension is required additional fees of AED 7000 will be applicable. If reconnection requested after 3:30 PM as the same day reconnection; priority fees will be applicable, kindly refer to our charges section on the website.
The unregistered customer must register by providing:
- Tasleem cooling services agreement to be completed and signed.
- A copy of valid Emirates ID or passport.
- A copy of the tenancy contract/ownership agreement
- Security deposit and registration fees.
MOVE OUT PROCESS
What moving out process?
You can apply through the Tasleem online portal or Tasleem mobile application by Submitting:
- ADDC clearance, or NOC from the owner.
- Pay your final invoice.
If you prefer to cancel your account in person, you can visit Tasleem’s Customer Service locations, and provide the following documents:
- ADDC clearance or NOC from the property management.
- A copy of valid Emirates ID or Passport A copy of your tenancy contract or ownership agreement.
- Tasleem cooling service agreement.
What is the Tasleem clearance process?
The Customer needs to make sure that all outstanding amounts are settled after the final bill has been generated. A formal clearance certificate will be available for customers two business days from settlement.
When do I get my security deposit back?
The security deposit will be processed within ten working days.
Can I transfer my security deposit from an old account to a new one under Tasleem billings?
Both units should be under Tasleem billing to get it transferred from one account to another.
Can I authorize someone else to collect my refund on my behalf?
Yes, please fill in the “Clearance Cheque Validation” form (request it from our customer service agents) along with a copy of the Emirates ID of the receiver.