Frequently Asked Questions
What documents are required to register with Tasleem?
Setting up a new account with Tasleem is easy; visit Tasleem.ae and register online conveniently and simply. By providing the below:
- Copy of your passport; or Emirates ID.
- Copy of the tenancy contract.
- Pay a security deposit based on the type of bedroom and a registration fee.
If you have previously paid Tasleem a security deposit, you will not be required to pay them again and these will be reflected on your invoice (if paid).
A premium fee will be applied for reconnection after working hours (weekdays) 5:00 PM or during weekends and holidays (see tariff page).
What are the required documents to register a company?
- Copy of company Trade License.
- Copy of valid Emirates ID or passport of the authorized person.
- Power of attorney.
- Copy of the tenancy contract.
- VAT certificate.
- Pay the security deposit and registration fees.
A premium fee will be applied for reconnection after working hours
(weekdays) 5:00 PM or during weekends and holidays (see tariff page).
How to contact our customer service team:
- Our call center operates from 9 am to 5 pm (Monday to Friday), please call 800TASLEEM (8275336) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Kiosk in Raha Mall operates between 10 am to 6 pm (Monday to Friday).
- Our Kiosk in Shams Boutik Mall operates between 9 am to 5 pm (Monday to Friday).
Will the tariff rates change?
Tasleem will apply Consumer Price Index (CPI) to its tariff and rates and will keep you informed whenever these changes become effective. The CPI index is provided by the Federal Competitiveness and Statistics Center (FCSC) and published on their website https://fcsc.gov.ae
What am I eligible to pay?
- Consumption charges.
- Billing fees (per invoice).
- Any charges as reflected on your invoice.
Refer to the tariffs section of the welcome pack for a detailed breakdown of charges.
How do I get my security deposit back and when?
Your security deposit will be returned to you shortly after informing us that you are vacating your premises and fulﬁlling the following requirements.
- Full settlement of your payments including your ﬁnal invoice.
- ADDC clearance certificate or No Objection Letter (NOC) from your landlord.
What are Cooling Services?
Your development utilizes district cooling technology to deliver the air-conditioning in your home, ofﬁce or commercial premises. Here at Tasleem we refer to this as cooling services.
What is the Metering and Billing Charge?
This is a recurring monthly fee for the administration of customer services, billing, and collections.
What are Tasleem Payment Methods?
The payment can be made by using Autopay, Quick Pay, Tasleem mobile application, Samsung Pay, Apple Pay Tasleem online portal, Bank Transfer (The account is mentioned in the invoice) or visiting any of our locations.
How do I know what my balance is?
When registering with Tasleem, you will be receiving a monthly bill on your email, and you can also check your balance by logging into Tasleem mobile application and on the online portal.
Where are the Terms and Conditions located?
Our terms and conditions are available on the Customer Cooling Service Agreement (CSA) available on our website.